Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my brother's flickr

go look at it.
www.flickr.com/gahdjun


today was fockinnn freezing i swear i almost died. toby made me super angry but whatev. i lost twelve pounds somehow so i feel really really good. going to make spicy noodles to celebrate. this may defeat the purpose a bit, but it's okay. i'm happy today.



edit://
thought i'd add to the hilarity


Jason Ledwidge 30 March at 19:09
this is going to seem quite random..but i am running out of fuck buddies..are you up for a session in the easter?

Sorrel Moore 30 March at 21:11
Ha!

really really not..

Jason Ledwidge 30 March at 21:12
fair enough

Sorrel Moore 31 March at 21:47
& do you know what
i have one more thing to say to you

I'm really fucking insulted that you would even think of propositioning me with that. Like who the fuck do you think i am and what in your disgusting little mind thinks I would touch you with a barge pole. Come on now...

me sleep with you. darlin' try a mirror



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i've never laughed so much in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...