Sunday, July 04, 2010

eyes are the windows to the soul



my ridiculous tan lines

thorpe park today :) had a wonderful wonderful time.

ombre magnetique cherry cherie. oh lancome ♥




AND SO CASTLES MADE OF SAND, FALL IN THE SAND, EVENTUALLY



i would like to lie in the sand with you and hold hands and watch the sun go down and we could just exist on a little stretch of beach somewhere on a little island. would you lie with me, and just forget the world?


dropout, she's in a fix,
amphetamine has made her sick
white powder in the air
she's got no bones and can't be scared

here they come now
see them run now
here they come now
chelsea girls

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    I love all of your outfit piccies with the different tights. Mail me at my blog, i would love to do a little feature on you ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...