Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the prophet armed

today's makeup.
eyebrows;
grazer refillable auto eyebrow in black.

eyes;
collection 2000 liquid eyeliner.
clinique mascara in 01, black.
eyeshadow palette i bought in debenhams - pink, purple, dark gray.

face;
some strange concealer for a couple of breakouts.



INSPIRATION FOLDER.

draw in light



i absolutely love this. the sections, the colour, the draping of the fabric. just love it. particularly love the ripped white thigh length leggings.


ban.do


these are from ban.do's black label collection, and they are just breathtaking. i've always wanted to try insane headgear - unfortunately for me these are well out of my price range. beautiful.



did a manicure. cnd's silver chrome & revlon's vixen. with go with a nautical theme for saturday - wearing my sailor dress to talia's 18th. but i also like black + silver. i'm having a tips phase. might work with that faux konad my mum got me.




STALIN; isaac deutscher.
ESSENTIAL WORKS OF LENIN; lenin
HISTORY OF THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION; leon trotsky
THE PROPHET ARMED, THE PROPHET UNARMED, THE PROPHET OUTCAST; isaac deutscher.

i'm pretty sure this is my birthday present from my dad... it's nice of him though. he always sends me books on random occasions, and these are helpful towards my russian revolution exam.

theme; songs to do with blood

blood on my hands; the king blues.
drain the blood; the distillers
the blood; the cure
the blood is love; qotsa
we suck young blood; radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...